Where To Buy Dimethicone Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion For Lubricant?

Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion for lubricant? - where to buy dimethicone

I am a boy and I wonder whether Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion can be used as a lubricant? I always have a lot of it around my house because my mother buys a lot and in this way to buy your more to me than actually lubricants. in 13th and so it would be rather difficult for me to the store to buy more when my parents, I would like to see the ban on the use of the PC (since say.YOU see these things to focus not on "school! ITS good for you!)
following inactive ingredients:
Avena sativa (oats), flour, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, Distearyldimonium chloride, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, petrolatum, sodium chloride and water

Active ingredients:
Dimethicone 1.3%

could use to make something wrong with my penis? o.0

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

by masturbation, of course. If you are straight and have sex with girls, they do not get infections. If you are gay and have sex with children, it is useless. Maybe if I did not even go to the store to buy lubricant should not have sex!

Always use condoms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment