Serial Number For Digital Copy Of Blue Harvest EA Games Digital Copy Issues!!!! Need Someone Who Bought A Digital Copy From Their Website!!!?

EA Games Digital Copy Issues!!!! Need someone who bought a digital copy from their website!!!? - serial number for digital copy of blue harvest

Okay guys ... I need help from people who have digital copies of the game site from EA bought. I just bought Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition and I try to time the actual download for the game to be found, and the serial number. I know where he is expected that both found, but are not. I watched the "recent payments, or whether, as the FAQ says, and where it is, under the activation code is completely blank! About this there is left of the game, so you can start download! I downloaded the EA Downloader was at the correct e-mail, and does not seem "What the hell is going on here? It ties take time to process the order or something? I bought more than 30 minutes
Thank you guys!

-Alex

0 comments:

Post a Comment