Pregnancy Headaches More Condition_symptoms Pregnancy Headaches +more.?

Pregnancy headaches +more.? - pregnancy headaches more condition_symptoms

I am 16 months pregnant and I always have a slight headache almost every day / every day than the other. I was told, and I read that this is normal. What has happened since the beginning of my pregnancy. The first time I attributed to the fact that I stopped smoking when he heard and believed, headache, where they came from, but apparently not.
Another thing is that when I brush my teeth with blood. I've also read that your gums bleed easily or aggitated if you are pregnant normal.

experiance anyone about how are you? or see her own bizarre things can happen to you?

I've heard that some women even a bloody nose?
trying to scare anyone, haha. curious and I wanted to share.
<, 3

1 comments:

Mother to bella summer said...

Hey. Yes, what you describe is normal for the pregnancy. Increasing headache is normal, and adds a little blood when you brush your teeth. There was plenty of that, his cousin additional gums, if your pregnancy. makes the whole body in this case. I had a nosebleed for the first time in my life when I was pregnant. I had many nice things that occur during my pregnancy. lol like my leg is still numb and burning and tingling, and feeling as if B EING electric shocks. It was not fun, especially at work where I can stand for 8 hours. thats the pain of the sciatic nerve was after my baby, but fortunately, most women do not feel that I am only one of the unfortunates. but above all, to be pregnant, is an unbelievable experience, never changefor the world. enjoy it. Good luck.

Post a Comment